Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between Proskins and you. By using our website in anyway, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them.
Copyright - All website design, text, graphics and underlying source code, software and all other material on the website are copyright of Proskins Limited. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this website for the sole purpose of placing an order with Proskins Limited or using this website as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this website including reproduction for purposes other than those stated above without the prior written consent of Proskins Limited is strictly prohibited.
Terms and conditions of sale
Price- We will maintain displayed prices as long as possible. However, if unavoidable cost increases are incurred, we do reserve the right to charge the prices ruling at the time of despatch.
1. Payment - You must pay the full price of your order before we will send any part of it
2. Title – Title of the goods does not pass to the purchaser until the goods have been paid for in full.
3. Carriage – Carriage is chargeable on all despatches at the current rate.
4. VAT, Taxes, and Duty – All prices listed are inclusive of UK VAT. We have no knowledge of the laws in your of residence. You are responsible for purchasing goods that you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of any local taxes or import duties of any kind in your country of residence.
5. Claims and Shortages – Notification of damage or shortage must be made to Proskins Limited within 3 days of receipt of goods. Notification of non-delivery must be made within 14 days of invoice date.
6. Goods Returned – Because you are buying goods by mail order, you may have a right to cancellation; these are the terms which apply. You must tell us that you wish to cancel within 7 days of your receipt of the goods. In any event, you may not cancel orders for specially commissioned or personalised goods. The goods must be returned to us within 7 days of you telling us that you wish to cancel with the both the goods and packaging in their original condition, securely wrapped, including our delivery slip and at your risk and cost. After we have received the goods, we will credit your credit or debit card with the full price of the goods returned no later than 30 days from the date of receipt.
7. Descriptions – We are careful to ensure that descriptions and photographs represent correctly the products available. However due to continuous improvements to the product range, some variations may occur.
8. Availability – All goods offered are subject to availability.
9. Disclaimer - We or our Suppliers may make improvements or changes to our web site, the content, or to any of the Goods and Services, at any time and without advance notice. You are advised that content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
10. We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied about:
- The adequacy or appropriateness of the Goods for your purpose.
- The truth of any information given on Our Web Site;
- Any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Goods for a particular purpose.
- Compatibility of our Web Site with your equipment software.
- Compliance with any law - Non-infringement of any right.
11. Our Web Site contains links to other Internet web sites. We have neither power nor control over any such web site. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked web site, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such web site.
12. We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of our Web Site or the purchase of Goods.
13. In any claim against us our liability is limited to the value of the goods you have purchased in the contract which is the subject of the dispute.
14. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind.